- Develop new client network and maintain good relationship between clients and the Company
- Provide clients with effective and efficient services in the trading of financial products of the Company
- Understand and monitor the financial positions of clients' accounts with regard to credit risk and Know Your Client (KYC) requirements
- Recommend investment opportunities and implement clients' investment strategies accordingly
- Serve and answer clients' inquiries
- Follow up transactions with clients
- Holder of SFC license for Type 1 and / or Type 2 regulated activities
- Existing Account Executive or with client base are preferred
- Interested in securities brokerage business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please submit your application by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications for the specified position unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Group's personal data policies, a copy of which can be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group and its related companies.
The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected, after which the personal data will be destroyed.